Grilled Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3/4 Cup Lawry's Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade divided
- 4 Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar (7 oz) Roasted Red Peppers (drained)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 46mins
Cost Average budget
Cut a wide pocket in each chicken breast half, taking care to not cut through back or sides.
Marinate chicken in 1/2 Cup Lawry's Mediterranean Hearb & White Wine marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
Remove Chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
Stuff each pocket with 1 slice of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of the roasted peppers. Press chicken lightly to seal.
Grill chicken over medium heat 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning carefully with spatula.
Brush Chicken with remaining 1/4 Cup Marinade.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.