Olive Parmesan Pretzel Bites
Easy, no-yeast recipe for creating soft pretzel bites, with yummy green olives and Parmesan cheese baked right in!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped green olives (no pimentos)
- cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- coarse salt (for sprinkling)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
The full recipe is available at http://www.dizzybusyandhungry.com/olive-parmesan-pretzel-bites/
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!