How to make soft pretzel bites - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pretzel
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Soft pretzel bites recipes
Olive Parmesan Pretzel Bites
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Easy, no-yeast recipe for creating soft pretzel bites, with yummy green olives and Parmesan cheese baked right in!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- cut into pieces and softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped green olives (no pimentos)
- cup milk
- 1 egg
- coarse salt (for sprinkling)
Your sweet cheat sheet: 10 low-calorie treats you can snack on
By DE: Luisa
Go for these 10 low-calorie treats the next time you feel a snack attack coming on!
Soft Pretzel Bites
Yummy! Who loves salty, chewy, soft and delicious pretzels?! I sure do! With that being said, check out this super ...
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4-1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 3 quarts water
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1 whole egg
- beaten with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Coarse sea salt (kosher salt will work