Your sweet cheat sheet: 10 low-calorie treats you can snack on
We all have sugar-coated moments of weakness. But if you're going to do it, might as well go for these treats that have fewer calories!
Marshmallows are soft, sweet pillows in your mouth and relatively low-cal: A 1-ounce serving, or about 4 marshmallows, has only 92 calories.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!