Canned Hot Peppers
- 1/2 Bushel peppers
- 2 Cups Oil
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- 2 Cups Vinegar
- 2 Cups Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Clean and cut peppers (use gloves)
Add all ingredients but peppers to a stock pot and bring sauce to a boil.
Cook for 1/2 Hour. At first it will look like there is not enough sauce, but the peppers will make their own juice.
Place peppers in canning jars while still hot so the jars seal themselves.
You'll also love
- Crunchies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Green bean bundles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Bihari Rolls 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Southwestern Spiced Broccoli and... 3.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Canned Salsa 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.