PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY
THICK BANNANA CREME NUTTY SHAKE
- 2 BANNANA, 2TBLS PEANUT BUTTER 1 CUP CRUSHED ICE 1/4 cupMilk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
freeze2 banana after peeling
In a blender add crushed Ice, Milk, then blend , add 2 tables spoons of peanut butter, blend
add frozen bananas and blend until smooth
dip a small amount outta blender if it gets to full. Some times Ice melts quicker then other times and could result in over flow.
You'll also love
- Razmatazz 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.3/5 (268 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rice Patties (Bolinho de Arroz) 3.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Jan's Granola 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Crêpes 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- chocolaté croissants 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- chili dip 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe