Shake recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Shake recipes
Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake
Tasty, mixed with delight of Reeses®
- Chopped Reeses® (or the mini version of Reeses® )
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup® (or regular chocolate milk)
- Milk (if using Hershey's Chocolate Syrup®)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or chocolate for more chocolaty ice cream)
- USEFUL TOOLS NEEDED
Combine ingredients in blender & blend until smooth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lg scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup frozen grape juice
sugar free shake
in a blender combine
- 1-1/4 cup of milk
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 or 1/2 package of frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 ice cubes
By Makiko Murakami
put the ingredients into mixier
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY
By Janice Ellison
THICK BANNANA CREME NUTTY SHAKE
- 2 BANNANA, 2TBLS PEANUT BUTTER 1 CUP CRUSHED ICE 1/4 cupMilk
Mcdonalds Shamrock Shake
Combine all ingredients in a blender
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Dissolve the sugar into the milk
- 3/4 c. whole milk
- 3 tbs. granulated sugar
- 3 c. vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 c. canned pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
McDonald's Shamrock Shake
Allow ice cream to soften for about 10 minutes so it will be easy to blend
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 to 6 drops mint oil or mint extract
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream, for topping
Flax Protein Shake
Mix your desired amount of each ingredient in a sports bottle
- Ground Flax Seed
- Protein Powder
- Dymatize Elite Casein XT
- GNC Sports Bottle with blender ball