Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Blend in Blender
You'll also love
- Ice Cream in a bag 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Modeling Chocolate 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cornflake Candy 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- PB & J Cheesecake 3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!