Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Blend in Blender
You'll also love
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.8/5 (46 Votes)
- mmpretzals 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter... 3.2/5 (39 Votes)
- PB & J Cheesecake 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Mcdonalds Shamrock Shake 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!