Chocolate peanut butter recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Cherry Pies
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Chocolate peanut butter recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By PicNic, PicNic
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
Judi's Peanut Butter Fudge
In a medium saucepan mix sugar, milk, and butter
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup fluff
- 2 tablespoons butter
Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat the oven to 375F
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely ground chocolate wafer cookies, cream filling removed (oreo)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 oz melted semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped peanuts
- Rich Chocolate Sauce for serving (optional)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Crispy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate!
- - 1 box baking chocolate
- - 1 small jar of crunchy peanut butter
- - 2 cups Rice Krispies
- - 1 cup icing sugar
- - waxed paper
- - Sprinkles if desired
- - My grandma uses about 1 tbsp of wax (the kind that you would use to seal canning jars) in the chocolate. It does make a difference to how shiny and pretty the balls are after. The wax is such a small amount it has never hurt us... but it would be up to you if you want to use it.
Sugar, milk, cocoa boil till thick
- One and half cup sugar
- half cup evaporated milk
- quarter cup cocoa
- quarter cup peanut butter
- tablespoon butter
The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Mix everything but the chocolate together
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate, peanut butter bars
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 5 cups of crispy rice cereal
- 1 6 oz bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 oz bag of chocolate chips
chocolate peanut butter recipe collections
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!