Chocolate peanut butter recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate peanut butter recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By PicNic, PicNic
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
Judi's Peanut Butter Fudge
In a medium saucepan mix sugar, milk, and butter
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup fluff
- 2 tablespoons butter
Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat the oven to 375F
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely ground chocolate wafer cookies, cream filling removed (oreo)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 oz melted semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped peanuts
- Rich Chocolate Sauce for serving (optional)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Crispy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate!
- - 1 box baking chocolate
- - 1 small jar of crunchy peanut butter
- - 2 cups Rice Krispies
- - 1 cup icing sugar
- - waxed paper
- - Sprinkles if desired
- - My grandma uses about 1 tbsp of wax (the kind that you would use to seal canning jars) in the chocolate. It does make a difference to how shiny and pretty the balls are after. The wax is such a small amount it has never hurt us... but it would be up to you if you want to use it.
Sugar, milk, cocoa boil till thick
- One and half cup sugar
- half cup evaporated milk
- quarter cup cocoa
- quarter cup peanut butter
- tablespoon butter
The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Mix everything but the chocolate together
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate, peanut butter bars
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 5 cups of crispy rice cereal
- 1 6 oz bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 oz bag of chocolate chips
chocolate peanut butter recipe collections
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)