Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories.
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in 1gallon ice cream freezer container.
Add ice and rock salt to outside and turn on motor untill thick and creamy.
Put leftovers in freezer containers and keep in deep freeze.
Other sugar substitutes may be used but I like the taste of Splenda the best.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 5/5 (14 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Drinks- Iced Cappuccino 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!