Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories.
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in 1gallon ice cream freezer container.
Add ice and rock salt to outside and turn on motor untill thick and creamy.
Put leftovers in freezer containers and keep in deep freeze.
Other sugar substitutes may be used but I like the taste of Splenda the best.
You'll also love
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Rasgoole 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Maki peppers 3.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Habanero Ice Cream 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Sweet cottage Cheese 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.