Easy Sweet Rice
Made with instant white rice
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 3 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Bring milk to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in instant rice and sugar. Cover and let sit for 5min. Add cinnamon and serve.
You'll also love
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Debbie's Doughnut bits 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- mmpretzals 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Crunchy Nutella Mousse 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rice Pudding and Dulce de Leche Mason Jars
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Review this recipe