French Crepes! YUM!
- - 1 1/4 cup of flour
- - 3 eggs
- - 3 cups milk
- - 3 tablespoons of oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix everthing together in a large bowl (pour the milk in last, and very slowly, so as to avoid clumps). Heat a large and flat pan to medium high heat, and once it's hot, put a clump of butter. The butter should sizzle, but not burn. Put about one cup worth of batter on the pan, and sort of lift and turn the pan so the batter is spread evenly. Cook it for about 3 minutes, then (like a boss) flip your crepe in the air! Cook again for another few minutes on this side, and slide it right off onto a plate! Top with jam, nutella, sugar, honey, etc! Enjoy!
Make sure your pan is flat. Trust me.
You'll also love
- Yogurt Cake 3/5 (40 Votes)
- Fruit Leather Roll Ups 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Soda Pop Icing 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Dreamy Chocolate Dessert 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chutti Vadaam and Puzhi vadaam. (A... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?