Yummilicious yogurt cake!
- 1/2 cup yogurt pot (or one yogurt)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of yeast
- Butter for the mould
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
- Combine the yogurt, eggs and suger.
- Add flour, yheast and oil.
- Grease the mould and cook in the oven at 340°F for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Goat Milk Yogurt Cake with... 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheerwine Pound Cake 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Crepes 2.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt Sundae 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!