- 1) 100 g of butter
- 2) 100 g of condensed milk
- 3) 2 tbsp brandy or rum
- 4) 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5) 1 cup milk
- 6) 400 g shortbread cookie or biscuit
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
1. Cookies grind in a blender or grinder into crumbs.
2. Rub butter with condensed milk, add the rum.
3. Mix floured cookie with the mix and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
4. Blind as potato cakes and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Finished cakes sprinkled with remaining cocoa powder.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!