- 1) 100 g of butter
- 2) 100 g of condensed milk
- 3) 2 tbsp brandy or rum
- 4) 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5) 1 cup milk
- 6) 400 g shortbread cookie or biscuit
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
1. Cookies grind in a blender or grinder into crumbs.
2. Rub butter with condensed milk, add the rum.
3. Mix floured cookie with the mix and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
4. Blind as potato cakes and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Finished cakes sprinkled with remaining cocoa powder.
You'll also love
- Choco -Coco Truffles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Whiskey Sour 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Incision cake "Capital" 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Split Cake 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Charlotte's Thumbprints 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!