Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 1/2 bottles rye, scotch whiskey, or bourbon
- 1 grapefruit juice
- 1 blended orange and grapefruit
- 1 tin lemon juice
- 9 tbsp sugar
- 3 large bottles of gingerale
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients and serve in large punch bowl with ice and lemon slices or maraschino cherries.
Great for an open house!
You'll also love
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- SAUSAGE ROLLS 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Jacked 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Apple or Pear Tart 3.9/5 (109 Votes)
- Baileys Sauce 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Blue Margarita 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a Bourbon Sour
Learn how to make a Bourbon Sour like a pro!
Review this recipe