- 1 1/2 bottles rye, scotch whiskey, or bourbon
- 1 grapefruit juice
- 1 blended orange and grapefruit
- 1 tin lemon juice
- 9 tbsp sugar
- 3 large bottles of gingerale
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients and serve in large punch bowl with ice and lemon slices or maraschino cherries.
Great for an open house!
You'll also love
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- SAUSAGE ROLLS 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Apple or Pear Tart 3.9/5 (99 Votes)
- Apple Jacked 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Baileys Sauce 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make a Bourbon Sour like a pro!