Incision cake "Capital"
- 175g softened butter,
- 175g sugar
- 3 eggs (140g unshelled)
- 175 g of dry raisins
- 240 g of sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt.
- All products must be at room temperature, so think over every detail in advance. I did not use raisins, but you will certainly add it.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Lightly beat the butter, add sugar gradually . Beat three to five minutes , until the mixture is silky and delicate .
Then, one by one , trying to drive the eggs , continuing to whisk .
Add a pinch of salt to the dough , vanilla sugar and a tablespoon of brandy. No cognac , brandy or liqueur take .
It's time to add raisins, which should be thoroughly dry or roll in flour . You can use candied fruit and almonds and chocolate chips . I cooked without raisins .
Then add the sifted flour mixed with baking powder .
At low speed , beat the dough until smooth. Turn the oven to 160 degrees.
Gently spread batter into the pan . Align the top of a wet spatula , knife and make recess send it in the oven for an hour and a half. Readiness check cake with a wooden stick .
You'll also love
- Homemade Pull Taffy! 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Bloody Mary 4/5 (57 Votes)
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bingo cake 2.8/5 (114 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Charleston PJ from the 1800s 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!