easy recipe jello shots
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 12 oz. Jello
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. cold water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Mix boiling water n Jello tog. Mix very well.
Slowly add vodka n then cold water. Mix well.
Place Jello into Jello shot glasses/cups, etc.
Place in fridge n let set, takes bout 4 hrs.
You'll also love
- Aye butter tarts 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Velvet cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jello Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Quiche 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 3.8/5 (166 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Hanky Pankies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Incision cake "Capital" 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Review this recipe