Shot recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Shot recipes
easy recipe jello shots
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 12 oz. Jello
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. cold water
strawberry cream shot
boil water, add jello and vodka, mix and cool
- strawberry jello, whipped vodka, boiled water
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
- 1 Cup Water
- Box of Strawberries
- Packet of Strawberry Jello
- 3/4 Cup Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
Mint Julep Shot
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For the simple syrup, stir together 3 oz water and 3 oz Mint Julep Sugar on medium low until all of the sugar is di...
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 5 oz Mint Julep Sugar Simple Syrup
- 20 oz Bourbon
- Mint sprigs
- Mint Julep Simple Syrup
- Equal parts Mint Julep Sugar and water
Boil water Add to jello powder and stir until dissolved Add cold water and continue to stir Add vodka and contin
- Each Jello Box makes:
- 8 ounces hot water
- 3 ounces cold water
- 5 ounces vodka
- Total: 16 ounces