strawberry cream shot
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- strawberry jello, whipped vodka, boiled water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil water, add jello and vodka, mix and cool
You'll also love
- Chestnut Soup 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- LunchBox 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Purple Shake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Mint Julep Simple Syrup 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Blue Frost 3.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry daiquiri 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sex on the beach 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Strawberry Braid
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe