29 Addictive Snacks to Make in the Air Fryer
Ditch the deep fryer– the air fryer is so much healthier, and the results taste just as good!
1/29 View slideshow
© The Creative Bite
Air Fryer Parmesan Dill Fried Pickle Chips
These air-fried parmesan pickles are a guilty pleasure for those who love the tang of dill pickles with a satisfying crunch. Even better, they cook up with zero oil and salt, so they're a great low-calorie alternative to their deep-fried counterparts. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime... 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Comment on this article