Banana Split Cake
- 2 stick butter
- 1 pkg. crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 5-6 bananas, sliced
- 1 16 oz. pkg. strawberries, sliced
- 1 8 oz. cool whip
- 12 cherries
- chocolate syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix 1 stick butter and graham cracker crumbs and press into a 9x13 pan.
Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Add 1 stick melted butter and powdered sugar. Mix and spread over crumbs in pan.
Spread can of pineapple over top.
Place slices of bananas over top pineapple.
Place slices of strawberries on top of bananas.
Top with cool whip. Place one cherry on top of each piece and decorate with chocolate. Nuts are optional.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!