Banana split cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Banana split cake recipes
Banana Split Cake
Filing 1 can drained crushed pineapple 2 cups confectioners sugar 1 stick softened margarine 2 eggs 4 banana
- melt butter
- crush graham cracker
- mix butter and cracker to form a crust
- press mix into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
- combine powdered sugar ,margarine , and eggs
- beat 20 minutes on medium speed
- pour half of mixture over crust
- slice bananas on top of mixture
- pour other half of mixture on top of bananas
- spread pineapples over mixture
- top with cool whip
- sprinkle nuts and decorate with cherries
Banana Split CakeRecipewe ♡
Mix 1 stick butter and graham cracker crumbs and press into a 9x13 pan
- 2 stick butter
- 1 pkg. crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 5-6 bananas, sliced
- 1 16 oz. pkg. strawberries, sliced
- 1 8 oz. cool whip
- 12 cherries
- chocolate syrup