Milk dud cake
- 6 egg yolks beaten with
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. rusk crumbs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 c. walnuts chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the 6 egg yolks with sugar set aside. in separate bowl beat 6 egg whites until stiff. fold in egg yolks and sugar rusk vanilla baking powder and walnuts into egg whites. put in greased 9x13 for 30-40 min. let cool. spread with whipping cream. melt 4 boxes milk duds 1/2 c. milk 1/2 powdered sugar 2 T. butter. let cool and spread over whip cream.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Talent Show Chocolates 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade Cinnamon and Peppermint... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cream pie 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Lava Cake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cindy's Crunchy Walnut Pie 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Cookies 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Couscous salad 2.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Cake Frosting 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!