- - 1 cup of couscous
- - 2 cups of water
- - 2-3 italian tomatoes
- - feta cheese
- - 1 purple onion
- - 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- - 1 bundle of fresh italian parsley
- - pepper to taste
- - 1/2 cup olive oil
- - 1/4 cup lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
- cook couscous
- cut all fresh ingredients
- once couscous is to room temperature, mix all ingredients together and add the oil and lemon juice
The salad is better if you eat it the next day since all the flavors have time to mix, but can still be eaten the same day.
You'll also love
- Candied Yams 1.8/5 (67 Votes)
- Green Salad and Green Sauce 2/5 (70 Votes)
- Golden Parmesan Potatoes 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandma Dand's Buttermilk Salad... 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Avacado Dip 2.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- spagetti sauce 1.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.