Kids dessert recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Zebra Muffins
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Top rated Kids dessert recipes
Yummilicious yogurt cake!
- 1/2 cup yogurt pot (or one yogurt)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of yeast
- Butter for the mould
French Crepes! YUM!
- - 1 1/4 cup of flour
- - 3 eggs
- - 3 cups milk
- - 3 tablespoons of oil