- Onion tomato jalapeno garlic powder salt pepper lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Chop up the tomato, onion, and jalapenos. Place in a large bowl.
Mix together adding garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix until combined thoroughly
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.