Pico De Gallo
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped (or more to taste!)
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.