- Seeds from any squash (Pumpkin, Acorn Squash, etc.)
- Any spices (cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, etc.)
- Olive oil spray
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Scoop out the seeds from the squash.
Wash and THOROUGHLY dry them.
Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
Spread the seeds out on the tray.
Sprinkle them with salt.
Experiment with lots of different spice combinations – whatever you have and whatever you like!
Bake until the shells are golden, watching them carefully so you can turn them in time, to brown on the other side.
You'll also love
- The Tastiest Easy Chicken Bake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Quesadilla 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Barbados Pork Tenderloin or Roast 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Quick Nutella and Peanut Butter... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Eskimo Cookies 2.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Simple Steak Rub 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Orange Spice Coffee 2.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brisket 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.