Slow Cooker Brisket
- 1 beef brisket (3-4 lbs)
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 2-3 carrots peeled and cut up
- 1 onion cut up
- Mix bbq sauce and flour
- Put vegetables in slow cooker
- Pour a layer of sauce mixture on vegetables
- Place meat on top of vegetables
- cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours
- Remove meat and vegetables
- Cut meat into thin slices and top with bbq mixture
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 540mins
Cost Average budget
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.