beef and ginger
- cornbeef brisket
- ginger ale
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
add 2 cups ginger ale to crokpot and add corned beef. cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours
You'll also love
- Beef brisket 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brisket 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- One Pan Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas with Cayenne... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Too East Pork Chops 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Soy-Garlic Marinade for Pork,... 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ginger Shortbread 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.