- 1stalk celery
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1/2 can kernel corn
- 1 large can tomatoe sauce
- 4cans water
- 2 tblsp italian seasoning
- 1envelope chicken noodle soup mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
Chop all vegetables into small pieces.
Add to crockpot. Add canned ingredients,water and meatballs and spices.
Cover securely and cook on high or auto setting all day.
Add soup mix 10minutes before serving and mix well.
Can be put together the night before and put in refrerator. In the morning take out and start cooking. Other vegetables can be added as well. Chicken or beef cubes can be used instead of meatballs.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bread 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Adam's Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- RAY'S MINESTRONE SOUP 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Dads Chili Cheese sandwiches 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sunshine Salad 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Shelly's Chicken corn soup 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe