Dads Chili Cheese sandwiches
Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 cups cooked chili
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of Bologna
- 4 English muffins
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat chili & Toast English muffins
place cheese slices on bottom half of toated muffin right away so it can start melting.
Put bologna in microwave for 30 seconds
Put bologna on cheese
Scoop a generous amount of chili on to each
Put the tops on & dig in.
Homemade chili is best but a can of stag chili works just as good.
Also try chili in a wrap with your favorite veggies.
You'll also love
- Alouette Breakfast Sandwich 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Jalapeño Crawfish Cornbread 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Grouper BLT 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chilli and garlic bread 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe