- 1 lb. Found meat
- 1/2 cup grain
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Pork meatball: Cooked brown rice. Egg. Cilantro. (Sub cilantro for garlic.)
Lamb meatball: cooked quinoa. Egg. Oregano.
Turkey meatball: instant oatmeal. Egg. Chipotle pepper in adobo.
Beef meatball: bread crumbs. Egg. Dried Italian seasonings.
Combine all ingredients for the meatball (pork, lamb, turkey, beef)you will be making.
Line the pan with foil abd cover with fool.
400°F for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Noisettes 4/5 (14 Votes)
- gravy balls 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Jans Porcupines 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Sunshine Salad 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini-Bacon & Spinach Phyllo Cup 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.