- 2 C boiling water
- 1 3 oz. Lemon Jello
- 1 3 oz. Orange Jello
- 1 ½ C. Cold Water
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple (Drained—save juice)
- 2 Large Bananas (diced small)
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine/butter
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 C. Pineapple juice (drained from crushed pineapple)
- small container Cool Whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil water and dissolve jello into boiling water.
Stir in cold water. Add pineapple and bananas.
Cool in fridge until set.
Cook butter, flour, and pineapple juice over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly with wire whip. Cool.
Mix topping mix with small container of Cool Whip and spread evenly over jello mixture when set.
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake II 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brisket 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Italian Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Rainbow Slushy 2.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Classic Fruit Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Canned Peaches 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.