Peach and Almond Cream Tart
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
- puff pastry
- 4 peaches preferably organic
- scant 1/2 cup ground almonds
- scant 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 3/4 tbs of softened butter
- 1 egg
- 3 1/3 tbsp cream (can be light)
- caster sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Butter the tart pans and place the puff pastry there. Prick the bottom with a fork.
Whisk the butter and powdered sugar, add the cream, ground almonds and whole egg. Spread on pie crusts.
Wash the peaches, remove the stones and cut them without peeling into thin slices. Place on pie crusts in a rosette. Sprinkle with sugar and slide the oven for about 30 minutes, the dough should be golden.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (194 Votes)
- Broccoli and Blue Cheese Quiche 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Peach Pie 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Peach Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Pineapple Squares 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Foie Gras with crusty gingerbread... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Dates stuffed with almond paste 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!