(Cupcake sized) Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Base
- Chocolate cheesecake ingredients
- Chocolate waffers
- Cupcake liners
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make the chocolate cheesecake.
Take out the cream from each Oreo and put 1 half on the bottom of the cupcake liner.
Shape the cheesecake into patties and put into the cupcake liners.
Melt the chocolate and add on top of cheesecake mixture.
Set overnight in fridge
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cookie Cinnamon Rolls 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Rocky Road Mint Fudge 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Oreo Cookie Cake 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Gluten Free Mini Pizzas 2.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes... 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Lemon Meringue... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!