Our easy soup recipes - 2 recipes
Seeking an easy soup recipe? Whether it is the dead of winter or a hot summer day, soup can be a versatile and easy to prepare one pot meal.
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fresh tomato soup recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy soup recipes
Adam's Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook chicken stock until boiling and add chopped carrots and chopped chicken breast
- Chicken Breast
- No Yolk Noodles
- Chicken Stock
- Chicken Bouillon
The ultimate recipe for onion soup with puff pastry crust
By Nadia - Paprikas
This ONION soup stays steamy with its CHEESY, CRUSTY puff pastry crust. It's the perfect way to warm yourself up on cold winter nights!
- 1stalk celery
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1/2 can kernel corn
- 1 large can tomatoe sauce
- 4cans water
- 2 tblsp italian seasoning
- 1envelope chicken noodle soup mix