Our easy soup recipes - 2 recipes
Seeking an easy soup recipe? Whether it is the dead of winter or a hot summer day, soup can be a versatile and easy to prepare one pot meal.
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fresh tomato soup recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy soup recipes
Adam's Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook chicken stock until boiling and add chopped carrots and chopped chicken breast
- Chicken Breast
- No Yolk Noodles
- Chicken Stock
- Chicken Bouillon
The ultimate recipe for onion soup with puff pastry crust
By Nadia - Paprikas
This ONION soup stays steamy with its CHEESY, CRUSTY puff pastry crust. It's the perfect way to warm yourself up on cold winter nights!
- 1stalk celery
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1/2 can kernel corn
- 1 large can tomatoe sauce
- 4cans water
- 2 tblsp italian seasoning
- 1envelope chicken noodle soup mix