The best recipes for easy onion soup - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy onion soup recipes
Applebee's French Onion Soup
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat vegetable oil in a large soup pot or saucepan over medium high heat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium white onions, sliced
- 8 cups good quality beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 hamburger buns
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- 10 teaspoons shredded parmesan cheese
The only way to make the perfect Madeleine
By Pascale Weeks
Get the FUN and EASY recipe -->HERE<--
French Onion Soup
Place onions, garlic, and butter into your slow cooker
- 4-6 Onions (About 8 Cups), Sliced Thinly
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Light Butter
- 6 C. Reduced Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/2 C. Guinness Draught Beer
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 6 Slices French Bread (1 Oz. Each)
- 6 Oz. Irish Cheddar, Sliced (I used Kerrygold, Aged)
Gougères: how to make classic, airy French cheese puffs
By Chef Christophe
Take a cue from this STEP-by-STEP recipe for Gougères HERE!!!
FRENCH ONION SOUP
As a child I used to beg my mom to make this soup for me
- 2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 pkg English muffins, toasted
- 1 pkg sliced provolone
- 1 sm pkg asiago cheese
Easy French Onion Soup
By arwarren, Pinterest
This recipe was adapted from: http://www
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 large onions, sliced, separated into rings
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
15 simplified Julia Child recipes to celebrate her birthday in style
Julia Child was the queen of French cooking that we all adored. Celebrate her birthday on August 15th by paying homage to her recipes!
Slow-Cooker French Onion Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in slow cooker; cover with lid
- 2 lb yellow onions separated into rings
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 bottle non-alcoholic beer
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 20 french bread slices toasted
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese