Easy French Onion Soup
This recipe was adapted from: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/hearty-french-onion-soup-65857.aspx and makes 6 one-cup servings.
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 large onions
- separated into rings
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
1. Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
2. Stir in broth, water and thyme. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min.
3. Heat broiler. Ladle soup into 8 ovenproof bowls; top with croutons and cheese. Broil, 3 to 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- FRENCH ONION SOUP 2.8/5 (9 Votes)