Easy chicken soup recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken soup from scratch
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy chicken soup recipes
Nana's Chicken Dumpling Soup
A Family recipe
- 1-whole chicken
- 4-chicken bullion cubes
- 2-cans chicken broth
- 1-onion (diced)
- 3-medium carrots (skinned, and sliced)
- 3-stalks celery (veined, sliced)
- 2-white potatoes (skinned, diced small)
- Flour, salt, pepper, water
- salt and pepper to tasted
Who Came First?
Food joke - Who came first?
Easy Rustic Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is the ultimate comfort food
- 2 large or 3 medium chopped onions
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- Olive oil for sautéing
- 2 large or 4 small cloves chopped garlic
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or chicken bouillon to taste
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes in puree, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (can use dry but see tips section for alteration to recipe)
- 2 cups shredded or cut up cooked chicken (left over is fine)
10 things you didn't know about chicken
Find out 10 interesting fact about chicken!
Chicken Apple Chorizo Soup
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy & super tasty recipe that you can make in the crock-pot
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 32 oz. fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 c yellow onion, chopped
- Approx. 3 stalks (193g) celery, chopped
- 3 medium carrots (268g), sliced into “coins”
- 3 small (430g) fuji apples, chopped
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced into “coins” (I used Klement’s)