Easy chicken soup recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken soup from scratch
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Easy chicken soup recipes
Nana's Chicken Dumpling Soup
A Family recipe
- 1-whole chicken
- 4-chicken bullion cubes
- 2-cans chicken broth
- 1-onion (diced)
- 3-medium carrots (skinned, and sliced)
- 3-stalks celery (veined, sliced)
- 2-white potatoes (skinned, diced small)
- Flour, salt, pepper, water
- salt and pepper to tasted
Who Came First?
Food joke - Who came first?
Easy Rustic Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is the ultimate comfort food
- 2 large or 3 medium chopped onions
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- Olive oil for sautéing
- 2 large or 4 small cloves chopped garlic
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or chicken bouillon to taste
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes in puree, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (can use dry but see tips section for alteration to recipe)
- 2 cups shredded or cut up cooked chicken (left over is fine)
10 things you didn't know about chicken
Find out 10 interesting fact about chicken!
Chicken Apple Chorizo Soup
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy & super tasty recipe that you can make in the crock-pot
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 32 oz. fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 c yellow onion, chopped
- Approx. 3 stalks (193g) celery, chopped
- 3 medium carrots (268g), sliced into “coins”
- 3 small (430g) fuji apples, chopped
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced into “coins” (I used Klement’s)