Our best chorizo chicken recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mexican chorizo
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chorizo chicken recipes
Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
10 Spanish tapas that'll make you dream of Barcelona
Try these authentic tapas that will whisk your taste buds to Spain.
Chicken Apple Chorizo Soup
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy & super tasty recipe that you can make in the crock-pot
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 32 oz. fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 c yellow onion, chopped
- Approx. 3 stalks (193g) celery, chopped
- 3 medium carrots (268g), sliced into “coins”
- 3 small (430g) fuji apples, chopped
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced into “coins” (I used Klement’s)
We want more, por favor: How to make Spanish ham croquettes
By Pascale Weeks
Try making these wonderful authentic Spanish tapas at home. They're like a modified version of nuggets but better (and cheesier!).
chicken and chorizo jambalaya
Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid and brown the chicken for 5-8 mins until golden
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breast chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 75g chorizo sliced
- 1tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 250g long grained rice
- 400g can plum tomato
- 350ml chicken stock