Great and easy mushroom soup recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: low fat mushroom soup, mushroom soup without cream, seafood chowder
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy mushroom soup recipes
Low Fat Mushroom Soup
saute mushrooms and onions in margarine about 5 mins
- 1 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp. of corn oil margarine
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 2 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 2 tbsp. skim milk powder
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper
Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Watch your LEFTOVER fruits and veggies regrow on your kitchen windowsill in no time, and MINIMIZE your waste!
Put 2 tbsp. of butter in a wok and sauté garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes on low to medium heat until onions beco
- 8 oz. sliced crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. onions, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unbleached wheat flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg powder
8 culinary disasters and how to effortlessly solve them
By Pascale Weeks
Have no fear, our 8 solutions are here for your worst culinary disasters!
Chop a half of the mushroom, roast it in the butter with all-purpose flour and keep it aside
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Green chili 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Potato 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Corn starch 1 tsp
- Mushroom 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp
By PicNic, PicNic
The nice thing about soups is that they are so easy to prepare
- 600 g Mushrooms, roughly chopped (I used white button and Portabello)
- 2 Tbsp Oil (I used canola, whatever you prefer would work just fine)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Cups Stock (Chicken or vegetable)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup skim milk
- To Serve:
- Chunky/crusty bread
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!