The best vegetarian mushroom soup recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Vegetarian mushroom soup recipes
Put 2 tbsp. of butter in a wok and sauté garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes on low to medium heat until onions beco
- 8 oz. sliced crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. onions
- finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unbleached wheat flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg powder
20 easy ways to lose weight without dieting!
Make a few simple changes in your eating habits to help you lose weight without going on a diet!
Chop a half of the mushroom, roast it in the butter with all-purpose flour and keep it aside
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Green chili 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Potato 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Corn starch 1 tsp
- Mushroom 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp