The best vegetarian mushroom soup recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Vegetarian mushroom soup recipes
Put 2 tbsp. of butter in a wok and sauté garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes on low to medium heat until onions beco
- 8 oz. sliced crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. onions
- finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unbleached wheat flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg powder
20 easy ways to lose weight without dieting!
Make a few simple changes in your eating habits to help you lose weight without going on a diet!
Chop a half of the mushroom, roast it in the butter with all-purpose flour and keep it aside
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Green chili 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Potato 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Corn starch 1 tsp
- Mushroom 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp