Our favorite healthy mushroom soup recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy mushroom soup recipes
Low Fat Mushroom Soup
saute mushrooms and onions in margarine about 5 mins
- 1 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp. of corn oil margarine
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 2 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 2 tbsp. skim milk powder
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper
Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Watch your LEFTOVER fruits and veggies regrow on your kitchen windowsill in no time, and MINIMIZE your waste!
Put 2 tbsp. of butter in a wok and sauté garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes on low to medium heat until onions beco
- 8 oz. sliced crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. onions, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unbleached wheat flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg powder
8 culinary disasters and how to effortlessly solve them
By Pascale Weeks
Have no fear, our 8 solutions are here for your worst culinary disasters!
Chop a half of the mushroom, roast it in the butter with all-purpose flour and keep it aside
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Green chili 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Potato 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Corn starch 1 tsp
- Mushroom 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp
Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom Soup
In a large pan, combine water, broth and soy sauce and bring to boil
- 4 cups water
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper to taste