Our best healthy chicken noodle soup ideas - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken noodle
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy chicken noodle soup recipes
Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
In a large pot over medium heat combine the broth, water, carrots, celery and ground black pepper and allow to cook
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 C. water
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 C. chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 C. egg noodles
The ultimate guide to cooking perfect chicken every time
No MATTER how you want to cook it, here are the ESSENTIALS that you must know to cook the perfect chicken!
Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup
In a large pot, add water, chicken, celery, carrot, bouillon, accent, and chopped onion
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 carrot cut finely
- 1 stalk of celery finely chopped
- 1 sm. onion -chopped
- 1 tsp. accent
- 2 tbsp. instant chicken bouillon
- thin egg noodles
25 creative ways to cook chicken this fall
BBQ season is over, which means it's time to find new ways to cook your chicken. Here are 25 recipes that will make the transition a breeze!
Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Put stock into pan with carrot, onion, garlic, bay leaf, cloves, and ginger
- 2 1/2 c chicken/vegetable stock
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves
- 1-inch cube fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 oz vermicelli, broken into small pieces
- salt & pepper, optional
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Combine water and chicken stock in a large pot
- 2 quarts water
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 2 celery stalks with leaves, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts
- 5 bone-in chicken legs
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 bag wide egg noodles (or to your liking)
Healthy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
By Pascale Weeks
If you love chicken nuggets or want to feed your kid a healthier version of the fast food fave, try this easy step-by-step recipe made with one key ingredient.
From Scratch Chicken Noodle Soup
By Cookin With Mimi, Cookin' With Mimi
Remove the breast meat from the breast bones, and the thigh meat from the thigh bone, place in a bowl, cover and ch...
- One 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into parts—breast, thighs, backs, wings and neck (if available)
- 5 carrots (2 carrots scrubbed clean, but not peeled, cut into 2 inch chunks for the stock, 3 carrots peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds for the soup)
- 5 ribs of celery (2 ribs cut into 2 inch pieces for the stock, 3 ribs cut into 1/4-inch thick slices for the soup), including celery tops for the stock
- 1 onion, quartered (for stock, peel on is okay)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peel on, cut in half
- 2 to 3 sprigs of fresh thyme (or a teaspoon of dried)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 5 whole peppercorns
- 8 to 12 ounces of egg noodles (depending on how noodle-y you want your soup)
- Freshly ground black pepper
healthy chicken noodle soup recipe collections
- cream of chicken soup (32)
- cream of chicken soup with chicken (25)
- condensed cream of chicken soup (14)
- healthy chicken (14)
- healthy chicken and rice (13)
- healthy grilled chicken (13)
- soup with chicken stock (9)
- cream of chicken soup and rice (8)
- Recipewe ♡ noodle soup (8)
- healthy stuffed chicken breast (6)