- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Green chili 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Potato 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Corn starch 1 tsp
- Mushroom 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop a half of the mushroom, roast it in the butter with all-purpose flour and keep it aside.
In a pan or pressure cooker add 1 tbsp butter, half of the mushroom, chopped onion, potato, whole green chili, ginger and salt.
Pressure cook it for 5 whistles. Remove ginger and chili.
Allow it to cool and blend the pressure cooked mushroom, onion and potato to a fine paste.
In a pan add 1 tbsp butter, blended paste, pepper and allow it to come to a boil.
Mix 1 tsp corn starch in ¼ cup of water and add it to the boiling mixture.
Once it comes to desired consistency, turn off the flame.
While serving add the roasted mushrooms to the soup.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (213 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- mushroom and nettle tart 4.8/5 (73 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.