Delicious vegetable sauce served with beef dumplings.
- whip cream
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Saute chopped onions, carrots and parsnips until soft and tender.
Let stand in fridge until chilled.
Puree in a blender. Pour back in the pan.
Heat up, add cream, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with steamed dumplings and thinly sliced beef.
Serve with cranberry sauce and sour cream.
You'll also love
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Curry Potato & Pea Stew 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Pot Pie 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Razmatazz 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!