Delicious vegetable sauce served with beef dumplings.
- whip cream
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Saute chopped onions, carrots and parsnips until soft and tender.
Let stand in fridge until chilled.
Puree in a blender. Pour back in the pan.
Heat up, add cream, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with steamed dumplings and thinly sliced beef.
Serve with cranberry sauce and sour cream.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (310 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (201 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (193 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.3/5 (167 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Side- Tartar sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!