The best parsnip recipes - 3 recipes
We invite you to try some of our parsnip recipes. Parnips are healthy and delicious in a wide variety of dishes!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: turnip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Parsnip recipes
Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip
Cut all veggies into julienne strips
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 8 ounces celeriac
- 1 large uncooked beet
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3-5 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 large tomatoes skinned seeded and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
Happy, healthy & fit: the 20 top health tips to leading a happy life
By DE: Oda
HAPPY, HEALTHY & FIT! What more could you possibly want?! :D
Delicious vegetable sauce served with beef dumplings
- whip cream
15 easy ways to lose 1 pound in 1 week
By DE: Oda
HERE are 15 FIT ways to cut 500 CALORIES from your DIET every day!
Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port Sauce, Carrots, Potatoes, and Parsnips
By aaron, The Hungry Hutch
Check out more recipes from The Hungry Hutch
- 1/2 rack pork loin (~2-3 lbs)
- vegetable oil
- 2 cloves, garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- red potatoes
- 1 cup dried mission figs, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup tawny Port
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. butter