Easy Homemade Replicas of Your Favorite Fast Foods
Try these copycat recipes to bring those comfort meals home.
1/20 View slideshow
© Zona Cooks
Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
The success of Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches lies in few ingredients that combine exceptionally well. You've got the toasted onion roll, a stack of roast beef sliced super thin, the addictive melted cheese sauce and zesty red ranch sauce. Try this recipe, which does delicious justice to the original.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... 10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article