27 Restaurant-Worthy Homemade Pizza Recipes
Making pizza at home is easier (and tastier) than you think!
1/27 View slideshow
© Probably This
Sweet Corn Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza
If every salad was delivered in pizza form, it would be a lot easier to reach your five fruits and vegetables a day! In this recipe, fluffy pizza crust is topped with marinated corn, prosciutto, tomatoes, arugula, and cheese for a refreshing take on everyone's favorite comfort food.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... World Pizzas to Shake Up Your Dinner... 10 foods for a brighter smile
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article